Architect, PhD, she has been a research fellow at the Ville de Paris, and is an associate professor in Architectural and Urban Composition at the Iuav University of Architecture in Venice. She is the director, with Alberto Bertagna, of the editorial series “Città e paesaggio. In teoria” (Quodlibet) and “Carte blanche” (Bruno). She took part in the research: “Re-cycle Italy” (PRIN 2010-2011), “Il progetto di paesaggio per i luoghi rifiutati” (PRIN 2007), “Piccoli aeroporti” (PRIN 2006) and “MIC My Ideal City” (FP7 Capacities Work Programme: Science in Society). She curated the exhibition “Maria Giuseppina Grasso Cannizzo: Loose Ends” at the AUT Museum in Innsbruck (2014) and the homonymous book (Lars Müller 2014).
She was a member of the curatorial team of the exhibition “Re-cycle. Strategie per l’architettura, la città e l’ambiente” that took place at the MAXXI Museum in Rome (2011-2012), she edited the homonymous catalog (with P. Ciorra, Electa 2011).
- Sull’autore. Le foreste di cristallo di Maria Giuseppina Grasso Cannizzo, Quodlibet 2017;
- with A. Bertagna, Venice. 2nd Document, Bruno 2017;
- with L.C. Szacka, S. Lorrain, Le concert. Pink Floyd à Venise, B2 2017;
- with G. Corbellini, Recycled Theory, Quodlibet 2016;
- with A. Bertagna, The Landscape of Waste, Skira 2011;
- Nuove terre. Architetture e paesaggi dello scarto, Quodlibet 2010;
- Architettura parassita. Strategie di riciclaggio per la città, Quodlibet 2008.